I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by McLovin on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 pm

The ultra spam. I have taken some time to Get rid of SOME of the ultra spam that has been posted throughout the forum, while the spammers are being banned for 3 days from the forum, if it continues, again... I will delete their accounts and write down the ip address so that if they return, I will ip ban them.


This is a call to all mods and admins as well.
avatar
McLovin
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser

Number of posts : 298
Age : 25
Location : Oregon ftw
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Points : 1106
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by shkabob1234 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 pm

What was the spam?

_________________
avatar
shkabob1234
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 488
Age : 108
Location : Wallpaper
Points : 100
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Trozi on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm

I am surprised someone would do this.

Trozi
Member
Member

Number of posts : 6
Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm

From current imformation that I have. I believe I know the "Leader" of this little spam team.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by shkabob1234 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 am

The person who uplo aded the pictures had them in a folder titled 'Rios58'; however, I checked IP's and it wasn't Rios who made the account.

_________________
avatar
shkabob1234
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 488
Age : 108
Location : Wallpaper
Points : 100
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Coulda been if Rios is in school. each of the 200+ comps has a different IP. I believe however that the following accounts might belong to their actual owners.

1. Cara
2. Trozi
3. Sho

What I believe to be Rios'

1. Rios
2. Weenerman

Unknown.

1. Lolwut

these are all the new accs made while the Spamming attacks took place.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Bopedeba on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Why would Rios do something like that?

_________________


"Those who try in TUE, will succeed. Those who don't, fail like the new RS changes." ~~~Bopedeba '08
avatar
Bopedeba
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin

Number of posts : 902
Age : 24
Location : Training in the forest with Chuck Norris, USA
My Job : Professional Bra Fitter.
Points : 2099
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Idk, but ****** has informed me that Rios has been acting wierd.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Bopedeba on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 pm

lol I understand. Wink

_________________


"Those who try in TUE, will succeed. Those who don't, fail like the new RS changes." ~~~Bopedeba '08
avatar
Bopedeba
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin

Number of posts : 902
Age : 24
Location : Training in the forest with Chuck Norris, USA
My Job : Professional Bra Fitter.
Points : 2099
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Ri0s on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Minkata wrote:Coulda been if Rios is in school. each of the 200+ comps has a different IP. I believe however that the following accounts might belong to their actual owners.

1. Cara
2. Trozi
3. Sho

What I believe to be Rios'

1. Rios
2. Weenerman

Unknown.

1. Lolwut

these are all the new accs made while the Spamming attacks took place.
Yeah I spammed up the forum...and no I didn't do it in school either. I go to school to learn, not mess around on the internet. I did the whole thing, and no one else helped me...and yes I did have a reason for doing it, that doesn't need to be explained anymore.

Minkata wrote:Idk, but ****** has informed me that Rios has been acting wierd.
Yes Alyssa would tell you that...seeing as she rather tell you, than telling or even asking me about it. She rather tell me to fuck off and tell me too never talk to her again.

Ri0s
Member
Member

Number of posts : 7
Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Rios, Alyssa and I talk Alot. Most of the time its either something to do with the Male/Female anatomy, or its about you. Only TWICE has she ever said anything bad about you, when you both got into an arguement. Other then that she practicaly sees you as a god. Now to me Razz im your friend, I want to talk to you about whats bothering you, and help you get past that emotion to have a better relationship with not only u and I but also your other friends.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 pm

PSP Ftl, 2 post Ftw.

Look. send me a PM or something telling me whats wrong. I will stay neutral in the subject.

Why you spam attacked the forum does need to be explained, if you dont wish to tell anyone at least PM me why, and I wont tell anyone.

As for the pic of Alyssa with the sex talks with mink, that Pissed me off >:O almost to the point where I was going to do a mass forum delete. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN. Im ur friend so I forgive you, me no mad no more Razz

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Ri0s on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Minkata wrote:Rios, Alyssa and I talk Alot. Most of the time its either something to do with the Male/Female anatomy, or its about you. Only TWICE has she ever said anything bad about you, when you both got into an arguement. Other then that she practicaly sees you as a god. Now to me Razz im your friend, I want to talk to you about whats bothering you, and help you get past that emotion to have a better relationship with not only u and I but also your other friends.
Yes sex talks with Mink is teh sex!

Idk Alyssa is weird...she is so mean to me...that pissed me off. But yeah I don't like talking about whats bothering me, cause according to Alyssa I'm just a big emo kid.

Minkata wrote:PSP Ftl, 2 post Ftw.

Look. send me a PM or something telling me whats wrong. I will stay neutral in the subject.

Why you spam attacked the forum does need to be explained, if you dont wish to tell anyone at least PM me why, and I wont tell anyone.

As for the pic of Alyssa with the sex talks with mink, that Pissed me off >:O almost to the point where I was going to do a mass forum delete. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN. Im ur friend so I forgive you, me no mad no more Razz
Um I already talked to two people why I spammed up the forum, and its really a long story. I don't mind telling everyone why I did it, its just a REALLY long story, and I'm not so sure you would like to hear it...cause lol...yeah.

Yes that pic of Alyssa took me a while to make cause the text look so fake, but whatever. I thought it was funny, but I can see why it pissed you off, even though I lol'd the whole time. But I'm sorry. Very Happy

Ri0s
Member
Member

Number of posts : 7
Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by McLovin on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Ok so Ri0s, can you get on your spam accounts and delete your spam now please?

I will take care of lolwut... at first the pictures were teh Rofl...then annoying.
avatar
McLovin
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser

Number of posts : 298
Age : 25
Location : Oregon ftw
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Points : 1106
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Ri0s on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:24 pm

There I deleted all the posts I found. I couldn't delete one of them, cause Trozi had posted in it. I'm pretty sure I didn't get them all.

Ri0s
Member
Member

Number of posts : 7
Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Thank You Rios. As you know I will not stop being friends with Alyssa, however I can try to be your good friend

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Ri0s on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm

OK.....I can delete Lolwut's posts later. But why did you say that? I never said "stop being friends with Alyssa right nao!"

Ri0s
Member
Member

Number of posts : 7
Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Rios on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Okay anyway...here is my story to why I spammed up the forums.

After my nephew died I was so out of it. So I turned to my buddies at my old school. My friend Martin invited me over, so I ditched school. I went over to my old school and I met up with some friends. He had some drugs and I was like OH YES!! He had just bought some weed, and some shrooms, cause he wanted me to do shrooms with him. I had smoked some weed with him before, but now we were going to do some weed and shrooms.

We were so excited so we left off school grounds and headed towards the Wet Lands which is across the street in this huge wooded area. We did some drugs, and I was so out of it. I was thinking about how pissed off I was at Alyssa, and how mad I was at Mink for no apparent reason. So I was like fuck this, I'm spamming the forums, cause there isn't anything better I can do. So I got a whole bunch of pictures, and edited them, and then posted them here. Since I was on drugs I wasn't thinking and I was so out of it, so it was so hilarious to me. I was laughing my ass off the whole entire time.

But I'm sorry for spamming the forums. I already cleaned up my mess anyway.
avatar
Rios
Member
Member

Number of posts : 37
Age : 26
Location : Colorado
My Job : Student
Points : -1
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Cara on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Aaden I am very upset that you turned to drugs after you promised me you gave up that lifestyle.
You said that was the old you, but now I'm not sure.

Cara
Member
Member

Number of posts : 22
Age : 24
Location : PA
My Job : Student
Points : -1
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://trozegonewild.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by McLovin on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

I kind of understand why he accepted the drugs. Well it's done now and there's nothing we can do about it. Rios makes Rios's choices, not us. Sorry Rios Sad
avatar
McLovin
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser

Number of posts : 298
Age : 25
Location : Oregon ftw
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Points : 1106
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Ri0s wrote:OK.....I can delete Lolwut's posts later. But why did you say that? I never said "stop being friends with Alyssa right nao!"

You tend to not want to talk to me when ur mad at Alyssa.

Why would u be mad at me?

I accept Weed and shrooms. PLEASE do NOT try any other drugs, as they WILL fuck up ur life.

Shrooms are FTW, I have some sitting in my fridge(yes the drug)

>:0

Why be mad at ME?

Why at Alyssa 2?

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Rios on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:21 pm

Minkata wrote:
Ri0s wrote:OK.....I can delete Lolwut's posts later. But why did you say that? I never said "stop being friends with Alyssa right nao!"

You tend to not want to talk to me when ur mad at Alyssa.

Why would u be mad at me?

I accept Weed and shrooms. PLEASE do NOT try any other drugs, as they WILL fuck up ur life.

Shrooms are FTW, I have some sitting in my fridge(yes the drug)

>:0

Why be mad at ME?

Why at Alyssa 2?
I would be mad at you, because she doesn't treat you like she treats me...at least that I know of.

I would be mad at Alyssa cause she confuses me in many different ways
avatar
Rios
Member
Member

Number of posts : 37
Age : 26
Location : Colorado
My Job : Student
Points : -1
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Are You in love with Alyssa? and jealous of the "relationship" her and I share?

DO NOT ANSWER THAT!!!

dude... I dont know how to say this without the possibility of angering you. My relationship with Alyssa is different then ur's. Ya'll have known eachother longer, and im sure you know more about eachother. She is a VERY confusing young woman. Everyone treats their friends different, I dont treat Alyssa the same way I treat... Chewy(rsb). both are good friends(and female) but I still treat them different

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 pm

PSP Posts are FTL.

Look... I would say she treats you different, because you treat her worse then I do, or maybe the other way around.

Not Trying To Anger You.
but look at the way you treat her, then observe the way I treat her. Then COMPARE the two, whom treats Alyssa better? I wouldnt know how you treat Alyssa, so I cant make comparisons. You never know... I may treat her like scum compared to you.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Minkata on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 am

Another PSP Post

Next time you have a conversation with Alyssa, try these things that I do.

1. Actually Listen to Her.
2. Respond Quickly but be on Topic.
3. Sometimes Try to say something sexual but Kind of on Topic.
4. Try to be Funny when responding.
5. LISTEN TO HER!!!

try them... ur relationship with Alyssa may improve... or worsen.

Sorry Alyssa if this is not true, im just trying to make your relationship with Rios, a happy and productive one.

_________________
"Those who try in TUE, will suceed. Those who don't, Phale like lmaos." ~~~Bopedeba '08
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you even tried"~~~Minkata '08
avatar
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
Age : 27
Location : In your Gf's Bed
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Points : 2099
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sure everyone has seen it...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum